M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The end of unemployment in New York City

Well I got the job! After almost 4 weeks in New York and three weeks of interviewing I got “the call” this morning that I was hired into the position. I will be the Marketing Director of a Cooperative in Brooklyn. (Not too much details here – not wanting to mix work and blog) The job is a good fit with my experience and interests, pays well and the people I have met there seem nice. I start on Monday which will give me a few days to really relax (beer) and enjoy the city. I will also catch up on some phone calls and e mails this weekend. I hated to jinx things being so close, but now that it is a done deal I will catch up with everyone.