M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weekend In

Well things are good right now. I actually got a full night's sleep for the first time in weeks,I have the whole weekend off and a big snow storm is on the way. Also, my new computer is almost all set up and ready to go (It didn't come with Microsoft Word! What the Hell).

One of the great things about getting a new computer is that I will finally be able to stop using "Blogger". This is very convienient but constrains the creative possibilities. Soon I will be back to my old, Florida, format.

Time to shop and stock up on supplies for the storm. Lots of snack and comfort food.

Check back for updates all weekend long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home