M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

Four extra feet

So the truck rental place only has 14 foot trailers instead of the 10 foot one I ordered a couple weeks ago. Though they offered to give me the bigger truck at the same price I asked them to keep looking. Not only would I have extra room in the back but I am sure the gas mileage would be even worse. I talked to a friend of mine who had his own moving company. He said that he was surprised that they even said they had a 10ft. truck. He said anytime he had to rent, the smallest was 14ft. He also told me the gas mileage difference is not very much since the engine is the same only a pulling a slightly larger box. Anyway tomorrow morning I will pack it all in and hit the road soon there after. I am getting more and more excited. Fortunately I have also been anticipating problems such as this and planned for the extra time. UPDATE: Talked to the truck people. They will have the ten footer ready first thing in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home