M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The 2005 Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in Pictures

I have been having a wonderful weekend. Thanksgiving was terrific and the new job is going well. I have not felt much like blogging so while I take another day or two off click the title to see Sarah's slideshow. It takes less than 5 minutes and she really did a great job capturing the morning. I'm glad to hear that the people who were slightly hurt from the M&M balloon are now doing better. As you can see from the pictures it is easy to imagine how one little error can lead to trouble. They may drastically change the parade in the future so I'm glad I got to see it in it's more traditional form.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!