M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thankful for a Bluer America

This year began with George W. Bush talking about using the capital he said he gained from the election of 2004. Predictably, his confidence turned to a lazy arrogance so blatant even his most trusted supporters were repulsed. I have been talking about this, and the danger of our "Red America" (Republican Controlled) for over a year on MQAblog. This map shows a shifting tide away from George Bush and, if we are lucky, the GOP. Years of myth making, truth stretching and wild eyed economic theory seems to finally be dying a natural death. It sure sounded good for a while, and managed to convince some of the people for a while, but we have a moment now where people are questioning what they have assumed to be true since the Reagan years. This Thanksgiving I am hopeful that Americans allow their mind to remain open long enough to reverse this decline we are experiencing.

I am very thankful for all the friends, family and strangers (of all political persuasions) who visit this site regularly. One of the biggest surprises I have is the number of conservative viewers I have. While I don't pull any punches here and let my obnoxious talk radio personality overwhelm my usual kinder, gentler personality, I think most understand it for what it is. Tough Love.

Happy Thanksgiving - Look for me at the Macy Parade Thursday morning. I'll be wearing a NY Yankee/Santa hat and a grumpy expression. Check back on Thanksgiving afternoon too as I may post some pictures of the big Parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home