M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

NYC BLIZZARD WEB CAM ATTEMPT! - 8AM

It's just after 8pm and has been snowing for almost five hours. There's still not much of an accumulation yet. The snow is wet and the thermometer outside my window says it's 38 degrees. Too warm for the snow to really stay around. The weather people here say it will be snowing it's hardest between 7am and noon. That's when I will attempt to broadcast from the great Blizzard of '06.

Tomorrow morning I will hook up my camera to the new computer and
try to show you the snow. I have a spot, dangling from my top floor fire escape, that should give us a good look at the storm. The only way I know how to do that is through instant message systems. I will use AIM (AOL Instant Message). {Or windows messenger} If you don't know my screen name I will post it tomorrow morning. I have a pretty good shot from the fire escape but if it is windy and I can't block the snow from my camera I may only be able to have the camera on for a short while. But, if the early attempt works, and I get a good shot from inside then I will broadcast more during the day.

When you wake up come here. If I wake earlier I may start before 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home