M.Q.A.blog Archives

If you have reached this page in the hopes of seeing the most recent MQAblog then you will be disappointed. This is only for MQAblog archives(which will not disappoint).

For the latest issue of my website go directly to www.MQAblog.com

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I made it!

I am in New York safe and sound. Now unpacking the truck. I have some fun stories from the road and will write it all up soon. But for now - unloading. :)

UPDATE7:00pm: Sarah and I got the truck 3/4 unloaded before calling it day. We carried the heavy stuff up all 5 floors before deciding it was enough for now. Because I was so quick in my travels I still have 2 days to return the truck. This evening I have been just trying to get the apartment in order. I sure am tired and I think that my first night in New York Citywil be spent sleeping well. Tomorrow I will finish unpacking and start writing my "travel story" which will be posted in the next few days

Thanks to everyone who has sent their best wishes and who called me during my 18 hour driving marathon Wednesday. It meant a lot and was very helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home